TommyDS is a C library of hashtables and tries designed to store and find objects with high performance.
It's faster than all the similar libraries like rbtree, judy, googlebtree, stxbtree, khash, uthash, nedtrie, judyarray, concurrencykit, and others. Only googledensehash is a real competitor for TommyDS. See the benchmarks for some nice graphs.
The data structures provided are:
- tommy_list - A double linked list.
- tommy_array - A linear array. It doesn't fragment the heap.
- tommy_arrayblk - A blocked linear array. It doesn't fragment the heap and it minimizes the space occupation.
- tommy_hashtable - A fixed size chained hashtable.
- tommy_hashdyn - A dynamic chained hashtable.
- tommy_hashlin - A linear chained hashtable. It doesn't have the problem of the delay when resizing and it doesn't fragment the heap.
- tommy_trie - A trie optimized for cache utilization.
- tommy_trie_inplace - A trie completely inplace.
If you need support go to the Forum.
2014/12 News! Version 2.0 RELEASED! Download it here